Monday, December 11, 2006

It ain't your daddy's train!

I hate something about my train rides. Seat Hoggers! Yeah those damn seat hoggers on the train. You stand in the train station freezing your ass off and get into the train only to deal with seat hoggers who have colder hearts! I usually try to get on to the upper level and sit on the cross-seats so that I don't have to deal with these knuckleheads but on the occasions that I had to resort to the lower level...it sucks.
So I got into the train today. Sat next to this guy reading his newspaper. Yeah fine, I sit down next to him and start reading my book. Ok, he gives me the cold stare like I had just seated myself on his living room couch and grabbed his beer. Well, fine, I go on reading the book and every few seconds he has to look at me. WTF! Crap, I am trying to unwind after work and this guy is giving me cold stares? How cruel is this world? Usually, I would have put up a fight in this weird cold-stare-for-seat contest but whatever. I moved to another seat. Enjoy the whole seat you damn seat hogger.
There are others who leave their bags on the seat. Sure, that is subtle enough. Some leave their coffee or food on the seat. Anything to keep the whole seat for their sorry big ass!
So my message to these seat hoggers - move your freakin ass! It ain't your daddy's train..

No comments: