Saturday, October 25, 2008

Heaven on seven!


I love food!

I am no food critic and this is by no means a restaurant review. What this is a previously hungry's man's way to say thank you to the place which served an excellent dinner!

So heaven on seven is a great place to eat. I started off with a glass of Beaujolais because we had to wait 25 minutes for a table. Oh well, I thought; this better be good. So here is what I ordered - full slab of ribs with coleslaw, onion rings and mashed potatoes.

You gotto love southern food. The corn bread; whipped butter; gumbo; the spicy sauce (I am not a big fan for spicy though). I would love to visit New Orleans someday. I have heard it is rich in culture and the food is just awesome. How about that huh? Chicago has some great restaurants and I am ever grateful to be in city where I can find many restaurants that serve good food and with a large variety. Seattle was another city I really liked.

Anywayz...I just wanted to mention heaven on seven. I have a lot of leftovers for tomorrow - a full slab ribs is a LOT!!! But I am not complaining. :)

No comments: