Monday, October 13, 2008

Do not *ever* call me list!

To Dish Network,
  • I do not want to experience 500 HD channels for a low monthly price.
  • And it is not like I do not know about dish network. I did subscribe to 10 HD channels for $25/month and guess what, my dish kept searching for satellite signal like a dog chasing its own tail. So I decided to ditch you guys and switched to comcast(ugh) few months back..get it!
  • So the dude calling every other day to offer me a fabulous package - stop calling. I will let this once in a lifetime opportunity slip.

To Chicago Symphony Orchestra,
  • I liked the performance of whoever-it-was-that-performed when my attended a show couple years ago.
  • But no, I do not want to sign up for a lifetime membership or a yearly membership.
  • And no, I am not going to sign up for your monthly newsletter to get "exclusive" offers for shows.
  • If I decide to got for another show I know where to find you.

To Valley City Honda,
  • I love your exceptional service.
  • I really love your exceptional service.
  • I really very much love your exceptional service.
  • How much freaking exceptional service are your trying to give me for an oil change. Heck, get some real coffee in the waiting room and what's with the re-run of judge judy on all TVs in there?

To Citibank NRI service,
  • Yes, I did visit your website and request some information about opening a new account.
  • Yes, I am interesting in saving money and available great offers never ever offered in the banking industry.
  • But I changed my mind. I am human. I picked your competitor. And besides, reduce the form size man!
  • And no, I do not have to explain why exactly I am not interested anymore. I am not kidding. The guy really asked me that - "So why exactly are you not interested, Sir?". Uh hmm...

You get the picture! I need a do-not-ever-call-me feature on my phone. I don't mind paying couple bucks a month to get that service. It saves me time and lot of frustration and anger.

No comments: